I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, September 20, 2013

"Sure you wanna do this?" "Course I'm not, let's go!"

Playing mom again this weekend.

Although babysitting teenagers is much easier than babysitting tiny screaming children.

I mean, these ones scream but only when they're chasing each other around the kitchen.

Okay, so it's not really different from babysitting tiny screaming children.

First on our list was movie night.

Bubby and I watched World War Z.



Gotta say, I'm not really a zombie fan - didn't see I Am Legend or any of the Walking Dead seasons - but it had an interesting storyline.

Even if it was nasty....

Scale of Awesome says 6/10. Not something I'll watch again but it was entertaining at the moment.

And gross.

And gross.

And gross.

Now we're watching cartoons.

Best fake mom ever.

Though I should probably crash soon. Dropping Squirt off at the bus tomorrow at 6:30. Before going back to bed and then going to work at 9.

Huzzah.

Today was good until after work. Then it was not so good. But hanging out with Bubby and Squirt is lots of fun so feeling better now.

Though that may change at 6AM tomorrow morning. aka 6 hours from now so I'm gonna shut up and go to sleep.

Oh and I finished that paper and sent it in a whole day early.

Actual Huzzah!

Find your own song of the day and let me know what it is.

I have faith in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment