I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"It's so romantic." "Mutual indemnification always is."

Bedbugs.

Gross.

Went in early for training on how to deal with them if we discover them in the library.

Gross.

She showed pictures and told stories.

Gross.

And afterward we all wanted to go home and take showers but we couldn't, we were stuck there freaking out about every book we touched.

Or was that just me?

BUT I did get to leave early cause I went in early. Which means I got to go home for lunch and I watched The Blacklist.

Holy crap.

That's all I have to say.

Holy crap.

If you haven't seen it you should find it online, it's awesome and if the rest of the season is anything like the pilot then I'm in.

After that it was practicum.

Practicum Count-Up 35/90. 

First official day staffing the women's library and dude it rocked. There were huge amounts of books checked out, I was really impressed. After that cleared out we brainstormed for a while, gonna make some flyers to advertise our opening and all that, then headed over to the men's building to figure out our shelving situation. We have way more material in the men's building and we're running out of space.

Looking forward to the booksale when we get to fill up on even more.

That's gonna be interesting...

After that I headed out to see the boyfriend. We went to see Prisoners.



This was another holy crap.

But this was more of a stand back and look on with horror holy crap, unlike Blacklist which was an on the edge of my seat holy crap.

If that makes sense.

I figured out most of it before the end - lots of twists and turns throughout the story but if you notice things from early on then you'll get it - but still, we sat in the theater after it was done and all we could think of was "that's messed up."

Scale of Awesome says 5/10, however it did have an awesome cast, obviously Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Melissa Leo, Viola Davis, Maria Bello, Terrance Howard, BUT it also had Dylan Minnette who was in Saving Grace and since has had a bunch of guest appearances in things like Grey's, SVU, Lost, Medium, Major Crimes, and Supernatural. PLUS he's in a band called The Feaver which I enjoy.

This is one of my favorites.

27


I find them wildly entertaining.

After the messed up movie we watched some Big Bang Theory and World's Dumbest - yay. Oh and apparently he's so happy to have a "genius girlfriend" cause I was able to help him with iTunes.

Made me smile.

It was amusing though because the episode of Big Bang that was on was the one when Sheldon got all jealous of Amy and Stuart and officially labeled her as his girlfriend.

I told him he was so romantic, but not as romantic as the Relationship Agreement.



Now I'm back and watching - you guessed it - The Voice.

Since I'm not done with tonight's episode yet I'll post 2 more from yesterday's.

These two stuck out especially which is why I'm thinking Xtina has the best team at the moment.

Cough Syrup - Matthew Schuler


i've never seen all four turn that fast. though i really don't like that song at all i do like him a lot.

Too Close - Josh Logan


really reminds me of Bryan Keith which is why I was surprised he didn't go with Adam.


and i'm out. back to The Voice before I konk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment