I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Multivitamins are the gateway to exercise John, everybody knows that.

You know how sometimes you think there's someone in your apartment so you call 911 in the middle of the night?

Cause you don't want to go and see if there's someone in the apartment by yourself and be screwed if there actually is someone in your apartment?

So then you get the courage to go see if there's someone in your apartment and of course there's not someone in your apartment so you sound like an idiot when talking to the operator?

Combined with the fact that it's the middle of the night and you're half asleep so you probably sounded like an idiot to begin with?

So you apologize profusely and go back to bed then wake up hoping it was all a dream, check your phone and see nothing listed on your call history?

Yet you're 98% sure that it actually happened, but completely confused as to why it's not showing up in your call history?

Anyone? Anyone?

Just me?

Thought so.

Pretty sure there's some sort of note in my record now noting this occurrence, though I'm still really hoping it was all just a messed up dream.

Though I'm sure it wasn't.

98% sure that is.

It made for a weird morning.

Added to the fact that I had my volunteer training scheduled wrong - which BossLady attempted to tell me earlier but I had written it down wrong so I must have just told her and then forgot about the change - and then I was only there half a day.

Came home and did some practicum stuff.

Made some cool library signs and rules and all that.

AND I got to do that while watching Elementary in the background.

Best practicum ever.

Then Carter and I took a nap.

It was awesome.

Now I'm working on some editing and will go back to that as soon as this is posted.

Tomorrow is back to work.

Songs of the Day go to Elton

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word


Rocket Man


Got the official text from the boyfriend this morning - he got our tickets to see him in November.

I know you're all jealous.

Will probably be surrounded by people 40 years our senior. But that's fine by me.

As you can see he's awesome live.

So BE JEALOUS!

Or you know, you could get tickets too.

I'm sorry, the Miss America 2014 commercial just called their contestants the most talented women in America.

Really?

Really?

I've never watched one of their pageants but I can guarantee they're not the most talented women in America.

I'm sorry.

Though now I'm temped to watch one just to see what their "talents" are.

Legitimate pre-midnight post. Holy crap tag in use.

and i think it's gonna be a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment