I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, September 30, 2013

"You don't look old."

When the boyfriend gets sick my Monday nights consist of:

Laundry.
The Voice.
Laundry.
Castle.
Laundry.
The Blacklist.
Homework.
Laundry.
2 Broke Girls.
Laundry.
Posting.
Sleeping.

Though sleeping almost happened about 5 things ago.

Today had its moments.

The best of which was courtesy of a tiny tiny child.

Okay, she wasn't so tiny.

I had these two girls signing up for library cards with their mother. While I'm typing in the information about the first one I say something like "whenever I see a 2008 birthday I feel super old."

The girl squints at me for a second and comes back with, "You don't look old."

Made my day.

Gave her a sticker.

Then BossLady had to ruin it.

Back when I was still at the home branch working with the Queen of Awesome I had this kid tell me I looked 31.

I was 24.

Which I brought up to BossLady and she said something to the effect of kids can't tell the age of anyone "this side of twenty."

Which cancelled out my "you don't look old" comment.

Thanks for that boss.

Other than that the day was a blur. Though I do remember submitting my monthly narrative and stats.

But that's about all.

Tomorrow is back to a half day with practicum. Yay!

New Favorite Commercial



It needs more than this, less of this.

I enjoy her. Especially when she hosted SNL, that was amusing.

Just a couple highlights from tonight's episode.

You and I - Briana Cuoco


yes that is who you think it is. if she makes it through to the live rounds she'll have her whole sister's fanbase behind her.

girl power.

Thrill is Gone - Monika Leigh


MANFIGHT!

"that's great maybe ya'll can go out on a date."

still working on my top 20, but these 2 are on it.

out. legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment