I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Don't you think Hamlet would have been funnier if they were stranded on a desert island?

Feeling retro.

Got "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" season one through Interlibrary Loan and I'm having flashbacks.

If you haven't seen it you're missing out on life. It's a animated talk show from the 90's where the superhero Space Ghost - from the 60's - interviews real life celebrities.

Right now he's interviewing the cast from Gilligan's Island, it's highly entertaining.

He's also got his co-hosts there's Zorak who's the Paul Shafer character, plus Moltar who's the producer and then later on they're joined by Brak who's this hyper idiot sidekick.

Here's a good one.



honey those aren't children, they're packets of cream cheese.

Basically they had someone interview the celebrities in person then they took their answers rearranged them and came up with different questions that made the answers funnier.

I miss 90s TV, you know All That, Friends, Doug, etc. What was your favorite 90's sitcom?

Today was good. Work flew by, as did practicum. Practicum Count-Up 41/90.

Almost halfway through.

Finished our labeling. The women's library is doing awesome, the men's not so much. Granted we haven't really talked to the guys about it as much as we have with the women so that may have something to do with it.

But I'm having fun.

After that watched The Voice, did some dishes and homework.

I know, I'm boring, but the boyfriend is sick. At least I was productive and did the homework. Now I'm done through the week.

Black Horse and a Cherry Tree - Stephanie Anne Johnson


cruise ship singer rocks it.


Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Realized that normal people don't carry around anti-nausea medication in their back pocket like I do so I decided to get it checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment