I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, October 28, 2013

you, you, you oughta knoh-oh

So weird going back to work like a normal person.

It was nice doing things on my own time last week. Now I'm back to getting up early and schedules and you know people and books and stuff.

I was expecting the day to drag but I looked up and it was 4:30 so it wasn't too bad.

Much calmer than the incident reports I came back to.

Madhouse this weekend, kinda glad I missed out on that, but feel bad for them at the same time.

Something to scrapbook for sure.

Today didn't have much to scrapbook. There was a lot of supply stockage and the Little Shelver Boy made a reappearance. Everyone wanted to know all about my exams but since I'm in limbo there's not a lot I can say about them.

Came home and watched The Voice, The Blacklist, Castle, 2 Broke Girls, and Mom in that order.

Why yes, my Monday nights are pathetic, but see this is what happens when the boyfriend is busy. I'm hoping to see him tomorrow so it's not more of the same. Wednesday is class, Thursday will be date night with no excuses and then he leaves for the weekend on Friday so that's when I'll be doing homework.

Yeah, forgot I still had to do that. Even if I do pass comps I still have a few more weeks left of homework before I officially graduate. Which will be an adventure I'm sure.

That's all I got for today. Back to the boredom. You'd think staring at a screen for hours on end would be the boring part but I broke it up with naps.

Naps rock.

So it wasn't completely awful.

Carter has decided it's time for sleep. He's sitting on the couch giving me the death stare. Mostly cause I made him get off my lap so that I could post this.

He's probably thinking, really? You woke me up for this? And why do you always read out loud when you type? Do you even hear yourself?

No. Not really.

So I'm out. Hope you all had rockstar days. It's back to the halfdays tomorrow, huzzah practicum!

Song of the Day:

You Oughta Know - Kat Robichaud/Hit the Road Jack - Monika Leigh


she's a force of nature that one. glad she's in my top five.

...monika was good too but it's hard to follow that.

Here's my top 20 after tonight's knockout rounds.

Here's my Top 20 after tonight's eliminations.

Red - Adam
Pink - Xtina
Green - Blake
Grey - CeeLo

Tessanne Chin
Matthew Schuler
Holly Henry - ELIMINATED in knockouts
Kat Robichaud
Grey

Brandon Chase
Michael Lynch - ELIMINATED in battles
Timyra Joi - ELIMINATED in battles
Briana Cuoco - Lost battle, stolen by Blake ELIMINATED in battles
Jacquie Lee

Tamara Chauniece
Ashley Dubose - Defeated Justin battles ELIMINATED in battles
Monika Leigh - Lost battle, stolen by CeeLo ELIMINATED in battles
Shelbie Z
James Wolpert 

Josh Logan 
Caroline Pennel
Johnny Gray 
Olivia Henken
Ray Bourdeaux


Mostly still intact though I did lose Holly but she went up against Nic in his remake of Genie in a Bottle. which was just cool so anyone would have been doomed.

followed that with The Blacklist which is my favorite of the new shows. after every episode i literally just sit there and say "wow that was good" which you can't say about a lot of stuff nowadays.

but i'm a nerd so what do i know?

Alright, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment