I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

You're some kind of wonderful.

Oh my god, so I checked out This Is The End because I wanted to see Emma Watson go nuts with an ax but her appearance left me with one question.

What the hell was she doing in that movie?

It was AWFUL!

She has better taste than that!



Scale of Awesome says 2/10. The last movie we watched that bad was Paperboy and I feel like this was even worse.

It reminded me of Your Highness which was equally as bad and that's because it's made by the same people.

I have no enthusiasm to watch Pineapple Express at all now - not that I really did before.

Sorry rant.

I should be focused on the fact that my boyfriend is back - huzzah! - and that I'm burning through Practicum Hours. Practicum Count-Up 50/90 though there's more if I count the afterhours stuff which today he said does count. It's mostly uploading data but I also get to work on more signage this week which is highly entertaining.

Today was good, slept in an hour - huzzah! - went to work for 3 then practicum for 3 more. The libraries are really picking up speed, especially in the men's building which is very exciting.

After all that the boyfriend came up. Attempted to not be a girl and all emotional about his return - it had been a week - but you know how long that lasts. Glad he's back and since next week is comps I'm hoping to see him as much as possible before I go off the radar.

And that's all I got. We watched that horrible horrible horrible movie and then attempted to scrub it from our brains by turning on some Whose Line Is It Anyway. It worked. Mostly. Until I started posting and watched the preview.

So I'm just going to logoff altogether and attempt to wipe it all out with Elementary. Which I love.

On to the music.

Yes, it's Tuesday which means it's more Voice. I know, you're so excited. Here's my favorite from tonight's Voice battles.

Some Kind of Wonderful - Monika Leigh vs Ray Boudreaux


While Monika is higher on my list Ray definitely deserved that one. I bought both versions on iTunes.

Here's my Top 20 after tonight's eliminations.

Red - Adam
Pink - Xtina
Green - Blake
Grey - CeeLo

Tessanne Chin – Defeated Donna in battles
Matthew Schuler - Defeated Jacob in battles
Holly Henry 
Kat Robichaud - Defeated R. Anthony in battles
Grey – Defeated Nic in battles

Brandon Chase 
Michael Lynch 
Timyra Joi - ELIMINATED in battles
Briana Cuoco - Lost battle, stolen by Blake
Jacquie Lee – Defeated Briana in battle

Tamara Chauniece
Ashley Dubose - Defeated Justin battles
Monika Leigh - Lost battle, stolen by CeeLo 
Shelbie Z – Defeated Justin in battles
James Wolpert 

Josh Logan 
Caroline Pennel – Defeated Anthony in battles
Johnny Gray 
Olivia Henken
Ray Bourdeaux – Defeated Monika in battles

And that's all I got. Hope you had a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment