I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Who's that?" "An actress." "A real actress?" "Yes, a real actress!"

Why is it that shampoo and conditioner bottles always run out at different times?

You're using the two together at reasonably the same amount each time, so why does one empty faster than the other?

Or is that just me?

So now I've got an empty conditioner bottle with half a thing of shampoo left. How did that even happen?

I mean, I know I'm bad at math, but it just doesn't make sense.

I think it's the long hair. I need to chop it off.

No, not all of it.

I would die if I chopped off all of it. I could never pull that off.

At some point in grade school I chopped it off to like chin length and hated it so never ever again anything less than shoulder length.

I'm sorry, rambling, I'll stop.

Today was fun, flew by fairly quickly which was weird cause I was dead tired. I don't know if it was the weather or what. Apparently I slept through a massive hail storm in the morning.

Woops.

Car looks fine, didn't even notice.

It was busy on and off but I felt like I barely sat down. When I wasn't helping at the desk I was weeding the youth collection and checking in. Tomorrow is a halfday - huzzah - AND I get to start at the home branch, for a whole like 2 hours, then work branch, then practicum, then date night!

Halloween style.

Which basically means dinner and scary movie night same as last year. I don't remember what we watched last year but I know it was scary at some point but not scary enough for me to remember what it was a year later. I think it had Sandra Bullock in it. I know that really narrows things down.

Hey, I have a blog. I can rewind to things like that.

Be right back.

....
......
....
.....
....

Ah, nevermind, it was a Bond flick. Young Christopher Walken with blonde hair. Bullock must have been a different night. Though it was scary at some point yet not scary enough for me to remember a year later so I was half right.

See, this thing actually is quite handy, who knew?

What are your Halloween traditions?

We talked about this a lot today, I don't really remember trick or treating, I lived on a farm but I know I did it at some point cause I remember being a witch, Simba, Darth Vader and the dude from Scream in grade school - plus Charlie's Angels in high school which is more of a long story.

That's a really weird combination of characters, I'm aware. Sitcom in the making.

Tomorrow should be fun. Last year I wore a Hunger Games shirt, year before that I think it was Batman. This year is up for debate. I have a lot of fun shirts. Maybe I'll do something Star Wars, Warehouse 13 or Leverage...hmmm....

That's all I got for today. Class was interesting, we talked about making libraries welcoming for youth then came up with designs for our dream libraries. It was interesting seeing people attempt to make things on the online chart board. I'm bad at art so I let them do that part I just yelled out the essentials for a teen space. Computers, couches, tv's, video games, music area, possible loft, you know, the usual.

It looked pretty cool by the end there was even a highway surrounding the building but then we ran out of a time and it was lost forever. Sad day.

Okay, now that's really all I got. Finished my homework - practicum paper that took much longer than planned because as mentioned above I suck at math so it took me like 8 times to count up my hours. Ugh.

Still another assignment for Youth Services but it's not due until Sunday so I'm gonna do it Friday night. Should be fun.

Okay, now that's really really all I got.

Music and I'm out.

Knockout Matthew Schuler vs. Will Champlin


i'm sorry but that was epic.

Knockout Caroline Pennell vs George Horga Jr. but ignore the George part


"caroline makes me want to buy a cat..." she had that down perfectly.

I'm rewatching all of the episodes of The Blacklist to do a count of how many times I've screamed the phrase "Run Lizzy Run". So far I'm at 3.

The title's a long story involving Twitter and a famous follower who actually gave me a shoutout tonight after quoting my boss and tagging her. It was amusing.

Okay, now that's really really really all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment