I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, October 12, 2013

What does the fox say?

Today was just a weirdass day.

For serious.

Took my cough medicine in the morning, so that may explain some of it but not all of it.

Only scheduled to work from 1:30-4:30.

Spent those three hours creating crafty stuff out of paper mache with the one teen that showed up.

We attempted to make a tiger but it turned out all lumpy so we tossed the body, kept the head and attempted something else.

That didn't work out either.

I'm not crafty.

Decided to stay over at the farmhouse, pull up and see this out front.




Festive, until I looked closer.



Not sure what's scarier - the dude or the rusty blade he's holding.

I dumped my stuff then headed over to help Favorite Sister-In-Law with her homework.

Research stuff, I do it for a living.

Went back to the farmhouse after, turn on the lights, saw this and screamed.



Thank god he left the blades outside otherwise I would have made a run for it.

Mom didn't believe they had blades until Dad confirmed it. He calls them the "Happy Reapers".

So I post about it on Facebook and Info-man posts about them waiting for me to go to sleep.

Not cool by the way, gonna have nightmares.

And mom thinks is hilarious so she's laughing.

I'm sure dad brought them in on purpose, it's ridiculous. They're on the couch across from me and I feel like at any moment they're gonna turn their heads. Every two minutes I look up just to make sure they're still frozen in the same position.

Watch I'll wake up and they'll be in my room.

Anyway, the weirdness continues as I download song #60 for dad's iPod. Every time I come home he has lists of new songs he wants.

This week's list ranges from The Who to Connie Francis.

Yeah I don't know who she is either.

So here I sit, waiting as they download, watching some Big Bang Theory.

Episode #4. Sheldon's jealous that Stuart asked out Amy. One of my favorite scenes of all time coming up inside the movie theater.

This is after I finished both the Husker game and SNL.

Did I mention it was a big list?

On to the music.

Okay, prepare for the ridiculous. Even moreso than this post.

The Fox - Ylvis


so everyone was commenting about this damn song and i knew nothing about it until favorite sister-in-law played me the today show clip of them performing it live.

ps - in the today show live performance there is a group of old women jumping up and down screaming out the lyrics.

for serious.

and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment