I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, October 14, 2013

Might be the equivalent of you falling on your ass and landing in a pile of Christmas.

I'm sorry, but that's the best line ever.

Go Blacklist! Really loving this show, definitely my favorite of the new lineup and I'm glad the ratings agree.

The rest can die, except the Crazy Ones which has its moments, and Back in the Game cause it's entertaining. Think Trophy Wife is already on its way out, but really it had no chance.

So today was dead.

Literally, I don't know if it was the holiday or the weather but I was on the front desk by myself for two hours in a row and I think I helped maybe 5 people total. The majority of my stuff came over the phone or people running in right before we closed. Which makes the rest of the day really boring. Especially when there's nothing TAB-related to do cause I've done it all already.

But at least tonight was fun. Watched The Voice battles, some pretty good ones so far I only lost one of my top 20, then Blacklist obviously, then it was on to Castle - glad she's back, and 2 Broke Girls - "This thing hates women so much we should call it Texas!"

See what happens when my boyfriend's away?

I go back to being boring.

Which actually is okay at the moment because next week is really gonna suck so I should enjoy the laziness while I can.

It's Comps.

I'm freaked.

Everyone is all like, you'll pass don't worry about it, but see they're not your average papers. If I fail even one out of four I don't graduate, I have to retake it next semester.

So Superwoman and Oldest Sister have agreed to proofread them. I'm hoping because I'm taking basically the whole week off that I will finish early and then they'll have time to look them over and I'll have time to edit them without it feeling all crammed for time.

I get them Saturday morning and they're due the next Sunday at 6PM. I'm meeting my classmates the first Sunday to brainstorm which makes me have less anxiety knowing that they're going through the same thing and we can figure out what the questions actually mean instead of worrying about misinterpretation.

I'm going to have to figure out a schedule and stick to it.

That's my weakness, time management, but this is basically a life or death thing so I'll attempt to sort out my priorities.

That's all I got for today. Boring, I know, but it was relaxing and tomorrow I only go in from 10-1 so I even get to sleep in!

Gotta finish up some practicum stuff and then I'm off to bed.

One of the good ones from tonight and one of my favorite songs of all time.

House of the Rising Sun - Briana vs. Jacquie


yes that is who you think it is. i love that adam sides with cee-lo to the point of yelling. i'm so excited.

Here's the updated top 20.

Tessanne Chin – Adam DEFEATED DONNA IN BATTLES
Matthew Schuler - Xtina
Holly Henry – Blake
Kat Robichaud – CeeLo
Grey – Adam DEFEATED NIC HAWK IN BATTLES

Brandon Chase - Blake 
Michael Lynch - Xtina
Timyra Joi - Xtina - ELIMINATED in battles
Briana Cuoco - LOST IN BATTLES, STOLEN BY BLAKE 
Jacquie Lee – Xtina DEFEATED BRIANA IN BATTLES

Tamara Chauniece – CeeLo
Ashley Dubose - Adam
Monika Leigh - Blake
Shelbie Z – Blake DEFEATED JUSTIN IN BATTLES
James Wolpert – Adam

Josh Logan – Xtina
Caroline Pennel – CeeLo DEFEATED ANTHONY IN BATTLES
Johnny Gray – CeeLo
Olivia Henken - Xtina
Ray Bourdeaux – Blake

and i'm out, barely before midnight, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment