I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Calm down you maniac I'm parenting!" "The good ones can do it and open the door at the same time!"

It's so nice to be able to do homework and cheer for Squirt all at the same time.

Game night, she rocked it.

Starter on JV for a Class A team and all that.

I had to laugh cause I'm pretty sure they'd kick the ass of the varsity team at my old high school. Super competitive program and I can see why from the results.

But, not only did I cheer - though not as loud and enthusiastically as her mother - but I also took notes for a homework assignment due Sunday.

It's the whole 2 birds thing.

It's for Youth Services we're doing some sort of youth analysis project where we have to go to 5 places and observe youth then write up notes about it. I have 2 down, 1 more tomorrow at the meeting and then I'm not sure about the other 2 - but they're not due until next Sunday. I'm thinking a movie theater or the mall.

Something different.

It's amusing because there's only 1 guy in our class and when explaining the assignment the professor told the guy he would probably have to explain to the parents why he was sitting in the corner staring at their children.

Cause with a woman it doesn't seem as creepy.

Even though technically it is an equal amount of creepiness.

That's all I got for today. But my Practicum Count-up is at 47/90.

I think. I'll count better later.


Holy crap, Lester is on the new Sean P. Hayes show.

But he's not the same without Jeff so they'll need him to guest star.

Maybe work in the mail room.

I like that the chick from Smashed is in it.

Or was it Smash.

Either way I didn't watch it.

But apparently noone else did either as it got cancelled.

Hey it had Debra Messing in it.

I wonder if she's ever worked with Eric McCormack or Megan Mullally...

That's all I got for today.

On to the music.

I finished my Voice Top 20.

Xtina is looking the strongest but of course Adam has my number one pick.

Tessanne Chin – Adam
Matthew Schuler - Xtina
Holly Henry – Blake
Kat Robichaud – CeeLo
Grey – Adam

Brandon Chase - Blake
Michael Lynch - Xtina
Timyra Joi - Xtina
Briana Cuoco – Xtina
Jacquie Lee – Xtina

Tamara Chauniece – CeeLo
Ashley Dubose - Adam
Monika Leigh - Blake
Shelbie Z – Blake
James Wolpert – Adam

Josh Logan – Xtina
Caroline Pennel – CeeLo
Johnny Gray – CeeLo
Olivia Henken - Xtina
Ray Bourdeaux – Blake



Here are the first three.

Tessanne Chin - Try


i picked her as my number one because she was the best in the blinds hands down. totally blew me away and i think she could pull it off this year.

plus i love her accent. and that you can't tell she has one when she sings.


Matthew Schuler - Cough Syrup


really not a fan of the song but i am of his. first time the coaches have all turned simultaneously like that.

pure madness.


Holly Henry - The Scientist


love her voice but my favorite part about this video is her brother. voice kind of reminds me of caroline glaser from last year and someone else on the show who i can't place.

plus she looks like my cousin with blonde hair and it's freaking me out.



All I got for tonight. Hope you had a rockstar solid wickedly awesome day.

Legitimate pre-midnight post. holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment