I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Houston, I have a bad feeling about this mission.

Today's Top Stories:

-Staff meeting in the morning - we're supposed to start saying yes to things. Even if it's not how we were trained.

-One aide leaves and a prodigal one returns and may end up sticking around for a while.

-Grilled chicken sandwich for lunch from the place across the street - I should get frequent flyer miles - they all know me and the dude was so excited I'm back to wearing my awesome winter hats.

-More fun practicum in the afternoon - Practicum Count-Up 54:30/90 - where I ran into my comps comrade (of all places) and we confirmed plans for Sunday. We're thinking breakfast for lunch cause they have free wifi. Huzzah.

-Second Sister called and tried to get me to join pinterest. Maybe after comps week.

-Gravity with the boyfriend.



I may be the only one on the planet to say I was bored. I love Sandra Bullock I do, and she was great in it, very convincing, but I kept screaming at her in my head to do things and she didn't do them so it made it really hard for me to like the movie. Scale of Awesome says 5/10. I know you're all booing me. I'm sorry.

-To Walmart we go, picked up The Heat while he had keys made. I know, we're super exciting people. Oh and I got cat food too.

-Napoleon Dynamite with the boyfriend.



Yes that does reverse itself in the middle.

Sadly, there was a time when myself and my friends learned the dance - at my birthday party I feel like it was 16th maybe - and taped it.

No you cannot see it, they'd kill me.

-He went to work, I came back here, the cat likes his new food so I'm out.

-Tomorrow: Home branch in the morning, work branch after that, last day until Tuesday since it's comps week.

Listen to the Music - Doobie Brothers


classic. that's all i got.

No comments:

Post a Comment