I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cause she thinks she's the passionate one.

From a day of absolute un-normalcy to one semi-normal.

Okay, not really, but not as wacked out weird as yesterday.

Today was church, football, video games, homework, and DVR.

Bubby's last football game of the season - the championship - and halfway through he got injured.

Laid there for a while, Squirt freaked, brother-in-law joked about the medics tending to him saying that means at least 5 minutes on the bench.

He's fine now, needs to visit the dentist tomorrow though.

He was bummed cause after an undefeated season they lost 6-0 so Squirt and I distracted him with video games.

It's the same game that the boyfriend and his friends are always playing and that I got my brother for Christmas.

There's this zombie mode where you basically stay alive as long as possible and that's it.

I suck so I just stand in a corner and shoot things if they come at me.

And I die frequently so apparently not only am I sad and pathetic but I'm sad, pathetic, and have no aim.

There was one point where I was both on fire and zombies were eating my face at the same time.

After the video games came homework. Halfway done with the assignment due end of next week but can't finish it until after I do some field research first. Trying to get as much done before comps week.

Which by the way starts on Saturday.

I'm really not thrilled. But I have the week off - well most of it - to work on them so I'm hoping to finish early or at least be able to space them out so I don't lose all sanity, or whatever I have left that is.

After the homework I attempted to clear out some of my DVR. Caught up on The Crazy Ones and Iron Chef. Now I'm re-watching The Blacklist cause it's my new favorite. I'm putting off watching NCIS cause I know she leaves and I like to pretend everyone is happy and together. But tomorrow I'll get to distract myself with the battle rounds for The Voice. Interested to see how many of my top 20 get eliminated.

And that was my day. Looking forward to my boyfriend coming back tomorrow. Hoping to see him as much as possible before I go off the radar for comps week.

And that's all I got.

Hope you all had rockstar weekends.

Ballroom Blitz - Sweet


excellent jam song.

legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment