I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, October 7, 2013

"I can't speak Spanish. I can't dance the salsa." "I did a 360 for you!"

Today was fun. Spent the morning at the work branch and the afternoon at the home branch.

It made the day fly by fairly quickly.

After work I went grocery shopping for the first time in weeks, cleaned my apartment and talked to Sketch.

For like 2 hours. Whilst shopping and then unloading the car. I plugged in my headphones and put the phone in my pocket so she had to do all the talking.

She probably likes it better that way.

Watched the Voice, did some homework, now I'm exhausted and headed to bed.

Hope your day was as rockstar as mine was.

Here are two of my favorites from tonight.

Bailamos - Michael Lynch


love his shakira impression.

"i can't speak spanish. i can't dance the salsa."

really thinking xtina is gonna win it this year for real.


Catch My Breath - Grey


i'm sorry but that's hilarious. "i did a 360 for you!" poor blake.

finishing up my top 20, will post it before battles begin.


i know, i have almost nothing to post about when it's not date night. i'm boring like that. but i did get to jam with my boss for a while talking about my fear of needles and blood, and this morning i did yet another display so it was eventful even though this post suggests otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment