I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Put the bunny back in the box.

Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Watched Con Air tonight with the boyfriend.



Scale of Awesome puts it at 7/10. I'd never seen it before but it was wildly entertaining. Especially the cast. Huge amount of big names in that one.

Granted at that time they probably weren't as big of stars as they are today.

Before the movie was practicum, before that was work. I think. I don't remember it which is both good and bad.

Good cause that means nothing bad happened, bad because it means nothing good happened either.

Don't remember much of yesterday either, I spent the majority of it sleeping on the couch cause I felt like crap.

But tomorrow will be fun. Have the day off and the only thing on my schedule is a Mental Health Awareness Walk at the practicum site with Mom. And hopefully I'll see my boyfriend at some point.

Yes, I'm aware I'm boring tonight but I'm distracted by Leverage. Got the final season and started it tonight. Even though I've seen them all I still don't remember everything.

Clip of the Day:


Huzzah amusingness.

Tonight was ridiculous with storms. Even after the boyfriend left for work I stuck around his place until they cleared off. Thinking about getting a garage. Would probably be helpful in snow season anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment