I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I've got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire

I hate homework.

I know it has a purpose and all that, but that doesn't make it any more fun.

So, I've decided to start a countdown, look to the right.

Days until graduation.

Although technically I'm done before then.

Comps Week - October 19-27th
Practicum Due Date - December 1st
Youth Services final assignment - December 6th

So I could change it to the 6th, but I feel Graduation is a more appropriate countdown.


Today was good.

I really like these half days, though it makes full days like tomorrow go really slow.

Spent the morning at work on the desk and checking in, then it was over to the practicum adding labels to the women's library shelves and starting to sort our men's collection.

We divided up fiction/nonfiction, now it's just about shelving them in the right places. He sorted through the nonfiction and shelved them by category while I started on the fiction.

There's a lot of fiction.

We got about halfway done but should finish on Thursday.

Had the Beach Boys playing in the background again, this time we got all the way through the concert. Go here: Catch a Wave

Best practicum ever.

Practicum Count-Up: 29/90


After that it was all about homework.

Well that and Wipeout.

I have like 18 of them recorded that I need to get through so I can clear space for actual shows coming up this fall so they were playing in the background.

But I got sick of that so now it's Iron Chef.

Go Alex!

I was pretty productive with the homework, I'm just waiting to hear back from the professor about something.

And it's not due until Sunday at midnight anyway but I figure we have class tomorrow, Thursday I'm hoping to see my boyfriend, Friday I'm babysitting, Saturday I'm hoping to see my boyfriend and I didn't want to put it all off until Sunday afternoon so I might as well get started.

Another demographics study. I feel like I've done 4 of these now within the past 3 years with exactly the same data so I just keep copy and pasting. This time I'm switching it up though and just focusing on one zipcode instead of the whole county like I always do so it's a bit different.


I know, I'm boring, I'm sorry.

Hopefully I'll have more exciting things to talk about tomorrow after class. That's always interesting. Especially the sign-in process since I have to call in.

Here, enjoy some dumb popsicle stick jokes.

What kind of flower doesn't sleep at night?

The Day-ZZZ

That doesn't make sense.

Why couldn't the elephant use the computer?

He was afraid of the mouse. 

Have I mentioned how dumb popsicle stick jokes are?

Pretty sure that's on here somewhere.

And I would know. I only eat 2 boxes a month.

If it helps it used to be a box a week, I'm cutting down.

Alright, on to the music and I'm out.

Roar - Katy Perry


this video reminds me of Hatchet.

but that's just the book nerd in me.

i really like her. some people don't but i do. especially after watching that Part of Me documentary, it was very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment