I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, September 23, 2013

There were kicks? I missed the kicks?

Okay, I have to warn you, I'm watching Castle as I type.

Best proposal scene ever.

Okay, what the hell happened to Alexis in Costa Rica?! She went from Ashley to that?!

I want a cardboard cutout to talk to.

Yay for DVR, fast forward.

Okay, sorry. Focused.

Today was dead for no reason whatsoever. I was asleep on my feet as was the library itself, we had a mad rush at closing but that was about it for the whole day. Don't know if it was the weather or if this will represent times to come...I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter.

But again, was able to get some projects and supply stuff done so it was okay.

THEN! - and I was super proud of myself for this one - I finished one of my MAJOR EDITING PROJECTS before I let myself watch The Voice premiere.

The freakin' premiere, I am a rockstar ninja of awesome, take that world!

And you've read my ramblings about that show for years so you know how hard that was.

I did watch it - commercial free is so much better by the way - and then went on to Castle. I'll save Blacklist and 2 Broke Girls for tomorrow since I have to go in early.

Which means I'm out early too. Training in the morning, grabbing coffee and I'm on the road.

Here are a couple of my favorites from tonight. I'll attempt to keep my ramblings to a minimum.

I've Got the Music in Me - Kat Robichaud


"there were kicks? i missed the kicks?!"

i really like her. she is badass. definitely going in my top 20. kinda reminds me of juliett simms later on in the season. man's man's world with the rasp, you know? but with the attitude of jordis who was my favorite from that season so...she could go far. Team Cee-Lo!

Here for the Party - Shelbie Z


this one blew me off my feet, seriously was not expecting this from a beauty pageant coach.

and that's what the show is about no bias whatsoever. and she deserved to be on Team Blake. as did liz davis who sang it a couple of seasons ago but shelbie did it better.

I'm slowly assembling my top 20. These 2 are on it, along with a couple of others from tonight which I will post later this week. Right now it's looking like Xtina has the strongest team with 2 really crazy talented guys, which is really surprising cause usually at this point that's more of Adam's territory. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

really should be sleeping, training tomorrow so i'm out. hope you had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment