I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, May 10, 2013

when we step out of the shadows and into the sun

Yay for a day off!

Slept in, went running - I know, you're all in shock - and worked on camp stuff.

Patron recommended Doc Martin - which is yet another amusing British series - so I had that playing in the background.



So far it's pretty funny.

And it has Ash in it from Murder In Suburbia, which was my last British craze.

Ended after only two seasons, far too soon.

This one has like 4.

Or the library owns 4 at least. We'll see how long it lasts. Right now I'm only a couple of episodes in.

And then at 6 was the last class of the semester. Listened to the last two people present on diversity stuff.

Excited to officially be done until June.

Actually have time to do stuff now after work.

All-in-all a good day.

But right now I have a massive headache so I'm konking out.

Here's some music, have a good weekend.

Into the Sun - The Parlor Mob

another free one from iTunes from like a year ago, gotta love it.

pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment