I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sign me up.

Watching The Holiday Engagement.



Cause I like Bonnie Somerville.

and Jordan Bridges.

From Charmed but now Rizzoli and Isles.

Gotta love cheesy TV movies.

But it's making me want to watch The Proposal.

Which I probably will after.

That's the joy of not going in until 4 tomorrow.

So I've been watching over my shoulder at work for angry people to show up.

I'm hoping if they do decide to storm in they will do so tomorrow when I'm not there.

And then they will storm back out.

Wow, uber cheesefest ending.

No words just a giant wedding and then them driving away with nothing but music playing over the top.

In goes The Proposal.

I know, I know, I said no more going to bed at 2:30.

But it's only 12:30. I'll put it in and be out by 1.

That's how it usually works.

Speaking of how things work, Sundays are super slow at the library.

Had some time to work on my booklist - Classics with a Twist - Pride Prejudice and Zombies, Sense Sensibility and Sea Monsters, Android Karenina, etc.

Been in the works for over a year cause it keeps getting back-burnered.

Am going to try to get it out before Summer Reading.

Cause that's when all hell breaks loose if you're involved in Youth Services.

Which I am cause I'm in charge of TAB.

Speaking of TAB, meeting on Tuesday, gonna have to draw up the agenda tomorrow and send out reminder emails. Basically we're going to be making up mock library golf setups so we'll know what we're doing on the actual day.

Excited.

As are staff, people are actually volunteering to help out - Infoman with pictures, branch manager from a different branch helping lead, Girlscout jokingly offered to caddy.

People are excited, I'm excited, it's gonna be awesome.

Even if it's just my teens that show up we'll have fun.

I have no real highlights for today.

It was super slow, I think I got like 15 stats the whole day.

Ate doritos for lunch, read more of Silver Linings Playbook, went grocery shopping after.

Did some dishes and some laundry, bought the new Pistol Annies CD.

Now it's on to The Proposal.

Gotta love Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.

Hush Hush - Pistol Annies

Why yes, that is Brenda Lee.

i love them cause they're like retro country but not.

maybe i'll have a retro country week.

90's were the best.

hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment