I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, May 9, 2013

i'm gonna ride around in style, i'm gonna drive everybody wild.

Well, today sucked.

For legal reasons I won't go in-depth as to why.

The worst part is that work has been going so well lately.

And when I say going well, I mean I haven't written an incident report in months.

Today I got to write two, one that I collaborated with Superwoman on that went straight to the director and the other was for stolen DVDs.

Oh the joys.

The director one being the highlight of the day.

Lowlight?

Low point?

Yeah, low point.

Basically I had to let a volunteer go.

And they didn't take it well.

Psychologically speaking I can understand why they said some of the things that they said, but it doesn't make them hurt any less.

Thank God for Superwoman.

Don't think I could have gotten through the whole thing by myself.

But it's over and there's nothing I can do about it now, even though it threw off my whole day.

Immediately after work I called Slim Shady who talked me down.

She used to be volunteer supervisor there, and it was good to catch up. Talked for a while until I got to the boyfriend's place.

Went out for supper with his parents for his dad's birthday. Afterwards we watched parts of The Campaign, some Will Ferrell George W. Bush special, Mr. Popper's Penguins and then Deep Impact.

Gonna have to get Deep Impact through the library, very intrigued.

It was nice to see the boyfriend after the crapsuck that was today and just relax.

Don't even remember the morning before the whole ordeal.

Oh right, staff meeting.

Ate more yogurt.

Learned about a cool website and more stuff from the staff manual.

Sent out the links to that Google Power Searching assignment we did for Internet Reference cause I thought the reference people might find them cool.

So it didn't start out bad.

And I got Chinese for lunch. Cashew chicken, that was good.

Had a really good supper as well, hot beef sandwich. So really, two of my favorites from childhood.

Gonna add a third and eat some popsicles before I crash.

on to the music.


just cause i can.


So thankful to have tomorrow off.

And no homework to do.

Sleeping in. Watching movies. Logging in to watch people present at 6.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment