I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music

As is tradition every time I finish homework for a semester:

Cause I still wanna do that with my papers but I don't want to have to pick them up afterward.

So yes, I am DONE!

Well, with the homework aspect at least.

Still one more online collaborate to attend on Friday night but after that I'm done until June!

Tonight's was fun.

While I was the only one to present on Monday we had like 5 tonight leaving only 2 for Friday.

And afterward I had time to complete my entire homework assignment for Internet Reference that's not due until tomorrow night.

BUT tomorrow night I'll be out and celebrating with the boyfriend's family. We're going out to dinner for his dad's birthday.

I'm gonna be partying it up cause literally all I have left to do is login to the website and watch two people present.

Maybe ask them questions if I really feel like it.

For now I'm gonna eat my popsicles and crash.

Watching old episodes of Wipeout.

The American one this time and on TV, not my phone.

Not like every day at lunch.

Cause see, every day I watch that at lunch means it's another day that I don't finish Silver Linings Playbook.

Cause I don't want it to be over!!

Sketch makes fun of me cause I don't finish books I like cause then they're officially over.

And if I do finish them they get tabbed.

Like tags on each page with quotes on them that I like.

And not just one or two, more like 30.

But me not finishing the book is like my not watching the unaired Women's Murder Club pilot.

Cause I've seen the rest so that means I'd seen them all.

And since it got cancelled there won't be more.

Fortunately there are other stubborn fans out there like myself.

Today...hmmm...what can I say about today?

Got lied to by a volunteer, that was fun.

She's nice but there's a cultural gap and I'm having trouble finding things for her to do.

Gonna have to do some collaborating with other people throughout the building to find stuff.

Long story, but I was not a happy camper.

Other than that the day was good.

Off early for the class thing, after that I watched The Voice.

Did The Voice's voting system get hacked?

Is that what that announcement meant?

Or was the screwup on their end?

I'm guessing it got hacked.

But seriously? Just why?

Anyway, here's my lineup after tonight's eliminations.


Red = Adam
Green = Blake
Blue = Usher
Purple = Shakira


Judith Hill
Jess Kellner
Midas Whale
Caroline Glaser - lost in lives
Monique Abbadie

Sasha Allen
Michelle Chamuel
Sarah Simmons
Christian Porter
Jessica Childress

Jeff Lewis
Jacqui Sandell
Karina Iglesius - lost in lives
Holly Tucker
Garrett Gardner

Danielle Bradbery
Amber Carrington
Savannah Berry
Josiah Hawley
Audrey Karrasch


Team Adam:
Judith Hill
Sarah Simmons
Amber Carrington

Team Blake:
Holly Tucker
Danielle Bradbery
Swon Brothers

Team Shakira:
Sasha Allen
Garrett Gardner
Kris Thomas

Team Usher:
Michelle Chamuel
Josiah Hawley
VEDO

So I was spot on for both Blake and Usher's teams in my predictions yesterday. The only thing I missed was that Judith got saved by America instead of Sarah and that Adam in turn had to save Sarah and then instead of Kris going home it was Karina, but I did predict she'd save Garrett.

Sad to see Caroline go home. She was one of my favorites, along with Karina.

She's fiesty.

I'm really not happy that Usher saved Josiah over Cathia.

I fear this is another one of those Bromances like Adam and Tony Lucca during season two.

Not really deserving of how far they've got but they're friends with the boss.

Just a thought.

Okay you've got the music and the rambling so I'm out.

Staff meeting tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment