I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you want to keep fighting evil today.

So I got a ton of yogurt today.

Plus popsicles and Diet Dr. Pepper obviously, but yogurt too.

Cause they had this like 10 for $1.00 or something of the sort.

It was thoroughly exciting.

That's how my day went, I was excited about yogurt.

But it's Greek so it's the good stuff.

Damn you, John Stamos.

I blame America's Greek yogurt fad on you.

That's really the only thing I remember from today.

I went to work.

It was fine.

Super slow.

Oh, the Library Judge and I talked about Mystery Men.

Which I love, but haven't seen in forever.


The Bowler was my favorite.

Think I'm gonna watch it tonight.

But right now I'm watching the Voice Blind Auditions.

Fast-forwarding to the artists that made it to the live rounds.

I can't believe Savannah is out, I'm pissed.

Anyway, on episode four having a marathon.

Since I don't have to go in until 4PM tomorrow.

So I'm SLEEPING IN! and then getting up around noon to finalize that project.

I'm not so excited about this week.

Yes it's the final week of the semester and it will be over, but I have to be online Monday, Wednesday and Friday night from 6-8 to present and listen to presentations.

Thankfully it's just for a week, but it's a big time commitment.

Especially because I don't get off until 6:05. So I have to take vacation, which is fine.

Monday I'm going to be late - but I told them that already - cause there's only 3 of us to close. Wednesday it'll be vacation but Friday I'm off all day!! Woohoo!

I'm guessing I'll present Friday.

Which is good for me because my other assignment is due Thursday.

But Megan says it doesn't take as long as all the others cause the answers are already there.

Huzzah for that.

Is anybody even watching that Hannibal show?

Sorry, commercial.

I'm seriously trying to think about stuff from today.

I updated the TAB website, added some photos of the party on Friday.

Sent out a reminder email about our meeting.

That they really need to come for if they're gonna do Library Golf cause they need to design their holes so we'll know what we're doing day-of.

What else....um....nope, nothing.

Oh, crazy lady semi-yelled at me but I talked my way out of it. She has a history of it, but it was a computer thing.

Not my fault.

Oh there was also this big huge event at the library that took over the first floor.

Asian-American Read-in.

But it was more of a cultural thing where kids danced and I guess there were singers and then at the end people read too.

So it was officially a Read-In.

I missed most of it cause I was on lunch and then upstairs.

But it sounded exciting.

Yep, that's all I got from today.

Aside from grocery shopping afterward and then watching The Voice.

Have to clean out my DVR cause of this week's 3 live episodes in a row.

Sophie's freakin' choice.

And you all know how much I hated that movie.

Besides the fact that it's uber depressing, it's also like 4 hours long.

And she chooses the wrong one.

No I actually don't remember who she chose, maybe it was the right one.

If there was a right one.

I've attempted to block it from my brain.

Excited for tomorrow as it's mostly a day off.

I don't mind going in for 2 hours, cause it wakes me up at a decent time and I can run errands and all that.

4-6, woohoo!

Alright, on to the music.

Little White Church - Little Big Town


love it.

I'm off.

Out for the night.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment