I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, May 27, 2013

Not because I hang with Leonardo, Or that guy who played in "Fargo" I think his name is Steve

Just a quick post tonight to celebrate that I made it home through the storm.

Sad the weekend is over, had fun at the farmhouse.

Got my new phone, my tire fixed, watched some Body of Proof - which I guess got cancelled - then stopped at the boyfriend's on the way home.

We watched In Bruge.

It was...weird.

4/10 and that's all I'm saying.

Drove me nuts until I caved and looked it up, but Mad Eye Moody plays a main character along with Colin Farrell.

Okay, that's all I'm saying.

Now I'm back and gonna crash - but of course watch the Voice first.

Will probably fall asleep in the process but that's okay.


And, a weekend of listening to XM radio of course brings me back to these:

Songs You Know But Forgot You Knew Them

Hey Leonardo - Blessed Union of Souls

think this was a grade school song

Hearts Are Gonna Roll - Hal Ketchum

had to throw some country in there. forgot about this guy entirely, will have to see if i can find any of his CD's at the library.

You're So Real - Matchbox Twenty


awesome live.

No comments:

Post a Comment