I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"and I did it all in Birkenstocks."

Ah teenagers.

They make my life so interesting.

So we had our last TAB meeting of the school year and spent it working on our Library Golf setups.

I figured an hour would be a good start and yep, gonna need a few more.

They picked out their supplies - we're sticking with library materials otherwise it wouldn't be Library Golf - so ramps out of books, archways made of magazine holders, shelves as borders, mailing tubes as tunnels.

It's gonna be fun.

But yeah, gonna need some more time to finalize those designs.

It took a whole hour before they got there to pull out possible supplies - myself and Bosslady. It's amazing how much crap she'll climb over just to get a nice box.

And she did it all in Birkenstocks.

Should tell the Reference Queen that could be her life motto. She wears them every day.

That and the teens were the highlights of the work day.

Unless you count being called by both of my bosses aka Boss #1 and Boss #2 within minutes of each other.

Both about work stuff, library and grad school-wise.

After work I went out to see the boyfriend. We got Runza and watched Kingpin.


You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Classic movie.

Hadn't seen it in like a decade.

I'm zonked, it's been a long day so I should probably crash.

Song of the day:

Showdown - Electric Light Orchestra


reminds me of this one:

Miss You - Rolling Stones

used to listen to it on repeat back in the days i used my CD player. it was on the Austin Powers soundtrack, ha.


oh my god it's Lovesong, they're singing Lovesong on the Voice.

now i love the show even more.

will post that one tomorrow.

over and out g-man.



No comments:

Post a Comment