I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, April 1, 2013

"say something human....how are you?....nailed it."

Today was crazy ridiculous.

I don't think the library has ever been this busy all day long.

Like there have been times when it's super busy, but not all day long.

Think I had like 2 minutes of silence the entire day.

It was good to have a night of relaxation, met up with the boyfriend and we saw Warm Bodies.

Which Infoman labeled as a "zombie romance" I didn't know anything more about it, other than it had Number Six in it - as in I Am Number Four.

The book/movie.

She's Australian but she rocked the American accent.


It was actually okay.

Not your typical zombie movie, and it had a lot of humor in it.

Scale of Awesome puts it at about 8/10.

Will probably watch it again when it's out on DVD.

After that we watched bits and pieces of Red Tails, Tower Heist and Airplane!

Before he went to work and I had to head back to the apartment.

And I go in early tomorrow for training so I need to konk out soon.

But not before watching The Voice.

I know, I'm awful.

But hey, I only have to be up in 7 hours.

Interesting fact I learned today from a patron - the bandaid jingle - "I am stuck on bandaid brand cause bandaid's stuck on me" - was actually written by Barry Manilow.

His most popular song.

I'd rec one of his but I can't stand anything that's not "her name was Lola...."

So instead you get Queen.



out

No comments:

Post a Comment