I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, March 31, 2013

i didn't eat my soup or my bread, just the bunny.

Ah, Easter.

Huge day.

Woke up and headed out to the boyfriend's.

Got there earlier than planned so stopped and picked up flowers for his mom and mine.

They were excited.

Went to church with them and ran into my old college roommate.

Who I haven't seen since her wedding.

Which I was in.

And now she has a kid.

So a lot has changed.

It was amusing though cause her husband and the boyfriend's sister's fiance used to play baseball against each other so they were talking after the service.

Boyfriend's sister's fiance, you follow all that?

Also ran into an old drama buddy from high school.

Reunion central.

After church we ate out with the boyfriend's family, grandparents included.

Awesome food, had the baked steak with vegetables.

They're vegetables.

I hate the word "veggies".

Too cutesy.

Drives me nuts.

"You can't fix stupid."

More Duck Dynasty, ugh.

After dinner we headed out to the farm.

Hid some eggs - not as many as last year but still a good stash.

Pastor, wife and kids came out as well.

With the combination of those four and our millions there was a lot of tiny children running around.

The baby still loves me best, totally favorite aunt.

She walked three steps from me to Squirt so that's big potatoes.

Ate far too much for supper, combination of that plus the big lunch zonked me out.

So basically stayed on the couch for the rest of the day.

We watched the epic finale of The Bible.

It was interesting, except we were picking it apart because of specific inaccuracies.

Oh well, at least they made an effort.

Now I'm back and exhausted so I'm gonna crash.

song of the night cause i'm eating one as we speak.



No comments:

Post a Comment