I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

When you answer the door, pick up the phone you won't find me 'cause I'm not coming home.

9-6 at the work branch.

Not much to say about the day.

Actually can't think of a single thing, which can be both good or bad.

It's good because that means nothing bad happened that stuck with me, but it's bad because it means I'm totally boring.

I'm literally scrambling for something about today.

A bunch of people heard a book advertised on the radio and flocked to the library for a copy but it's out of print and we don't have it. ILL all the way.

Seriously 4 people.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii had a BBQ beef sandwich for lunch. And sour cream and onion chips. And a mountain dew.

I get the latter 2 every day basically, but switch up the sandwich part. Sometimes it's a polish dog. Sometimes it's soup. Sometimes it's the special.

But they know me so they reach for the chips and pop before I start talking.

Um, I updated the TAB website...

and oh yeah. Planned a Week Long Event.

Kicked ass at it too.

Teen Tech Week - posters are made, approved and sent along with both the tally and raffle sheets. Info is sent to our webmaster who's put it online. All that's left now is to buy the candy and then send that through delivery later this week.

Oh and send an staff-wide email.

I hate those.

With a passion.

Takes me hours to write 2 sentences cause I overanalyze everything.

Blah.

After work came home, did some laundry, immersed myself in homework for a couple of hours and now I'm vedging out watching Lie To Me season two finale. Carter at my side.

Originally I was supposed to meet up with the Library Goddess tomorrow morning for coffee but she's swamped so that's on to next week.

And that was my day.

I know, I'm boring. I'm sorry.

I'll be better tomorrow, but for now enjoy these.

More Useless Information
-Salmon can jump as high as 6 feet.

-Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.

-The founder of Victoria's Secret was a man named Roy Raymond.

-Bruce Lee was born in San Francisco - he was also the Hong Kong cha cha dance champion in 1958.

-Ancient Romans always entered the home of a friend on their right foot. The left side of the body was thought to portend evil. The Latin word for left is "sinister" thus our English word sinister for anything threatening or malevolent.


and now on to more of Maroon 5's greatest hits - 2 more from Songs About Jane:

Not Coming Home



Sweetest Goodbye



and then on to the second album, Won't Be Soon Before Too Long

If I Never See Your Face Again



the only one with an official video but i'm posting this one instead cause i like james better than rihanna.


whoa, legitimate pre-midnight post. holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment