I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, March 15, 2013

"You got hit by a car. Are you even human?" "The trick is to just relax your legs. I read it on wikiHow."

Et tu, Smo?

We give her crap cause her birthday's on the Ides of March.

Welcome to the world of twenty-five-dom.

Now you can feel old like the rest of us.

A day off, huzzah.

Needed one of those.

Slept in, did some cleaning, swapped a TV out with another TV.

Switched the one in my closet with the one in my bedroom. So now the one that was in the bedroom is on the dresser where the other one previous sat.

And these are like the old massive box style TVs so that was a bit of a workout.

But this one has a remote.

And I can plug both my PS2 and DVD player in it, whereas with the other one, it was bigger but there was no remote and I had to choose between my PS2 and DVD player.

After that my professor called - nightmare scheduling that one - and we talked about my final project. That I'm actually basically done with. She was shocked, apparently I'm the furthest along - score.

But it's a poster session, so basically we get one powerpoint slide and we have to put all of our information on it like an actual poster and then we'll have to present electronically, cause the class is all online. Curious as to how that's gonna work, but I guess we shall see.

After that I headed out to see the boyfriend. We ate and then went to see Identity Thief.



Which we wanted to see for a while, but were waiting for it to come to the theater out there. Usually the blockbusters aren't this delayed but they only have three screens.

Hilarious, 8/10 on the Scale of Awesome. I love Melissa McCarthy and find it humorous when her husband makes cameo appearances. They have a production company called On The Day, looking forward to their movies.

She's great, loved her since Gilmore Girls, which was long before her Bridesmaids fame. Which then led to Mike and Molly and then the whole Queen of Comedy thing. But she's hilarious and deserves it. I do love that she's the sane one in a family of crazies in Mike and Molly. Which is unusual cause in most of her roles she's the weird one.

Afterward we watched an episode of World Dumbest. I'm tempted to get the next package up with Dish just so I can get TruTV, I miss that show. Fell asleep watching it almost every night in college, love it.


Love it.

Alright, I'm off to sleep. Back to work tomorrow.


Song of the night

Feel This Moment - Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera

super cool video but a weird collaboration of artists.

out

No comments:

Post a Comment