I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

everybody's gone surfin', surfin' usa

Got yelled at by an old lady today.

Cause we're closed tomorrow for inservice.

Which is not my fault.

Neither is the fact that her books are still in transit and that all the branches are closed tomorrow so there won't be anyone in to mail them to her.

About inservice, "that's the dumbest thing I've ever hear of."

Guess we'll see if she's right tomorrow.

The boyfriend and I watched the Manchurian Candidate tonight.


Scale of awesome says around 5/10. It was seriously twisted, I was lost for a while but the ending cleared things up. Not what I was expecting at all. Meryl Streep, Denzel Washington, Jon Voigt and my favorite Liev Schreiber.

Theoretically, if you go to the past in the future, then your future lies in the past. This is a picture of you in the future - in the past.

Love it, was just talking about that movie today with Girlscout.

Team Awesome dealt with some major drama today.

But that's why we're Team Awesome cause we have to be awesome to get through it.

Surfin' USA - Beach Boys

interesting to think that these guys were the heartthrobs of that decade.

i enjoy their synchronized swaying during the 1:40's.

No comments:

Post a Comment