I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Screw Beauty and the Beast, that's the love story Disney should tell.

Am totally zonked so gonna keep this short.

Super busy today at work. Only 5 of us there on staff but everyone and their dog seemed to stop by.

Was semi-productive. Did a lot of TAB stuff - planned an agenda, updated the website.

Not so excited because apparently there may be copyright issues with our Reader's Theater videos so they're gonna have to go through the city attorney, and that's just a mess.

So I'm guessing those are going down which the kids won't like, but really nothing I can do about it.

Other than that the day was okay. Good group of coworkers for the weekend shift.

Ever since the concert I've had the song "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie stuck in my head - it was playing on the radio before the concert - and apparently I'm crazy because no one else knows it.

Like, I was singing it at work and they had no idea what I was talking about.

But it's an 80's song.

A classic.

Please tell me someone else knows this song.


And if you don't be prepared to learn it cause some mini-rapper just remade it.

The refrain over and over, I'm going nuts.

But I can't be the only person in the world that knows this song.

After work the boyfriend came up and we watched the rest of Enemy at the Gates and then some Big Bang Theory.

Amy Farrah Fowler: We can be like Marie Curie and her husband Pierre, who spent their days working side by side bathed in the glow of their love and the radium that ultimately killed her. Screw Beauty and the Beast, *that's* the love story Disney should tell.

How romantic.

I meant us, not the radium.

I'm really liking this whole dating thing. It seems to be working very well with him. It's amusing because one of the episodes that we watched was the 100th episode where Leonard asks Penny out and they date again.


Leonard Hofstadter: So, uh, do they have a name for a first date with someone you used to go out with?
Penny: Oh, that's a good question. How about 'awkward'?


He laughed.

But so far, so good.

Alright, so that was my music rec, and my amusing anecdotes for the day.

As for right now I am half asleep so I'm gonna post and crash.

Have a good night.


OH BABY YOU, you got what I neeeeeeeeeeed, but you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment