I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Your beard is so fat not even Dora can explore it."

Oh my god, I'm not allowed to get hooked on Duck Dynasty.

It's ridiculous.

Stupid marathons.

I didn't even turn it on, the channel was already on.

I meant to turn the TV on in the background - silence drives me nuts - but then I hear "There's a bearded man starting a fire in his yard, what are we gonna do?"

Not allowed.

Stupid marathons.

Headphones going back in both ears.

We actually had this conversation in class.

Well, on a discussion board for class.

Apparently I'm not the only one who does their homework with earbuds in for music and the TV on in the background.

Generational thing.

So today was pretty good.

Got to spend the majority of it with the Glee-Loving Boss at the home branch. We jammed.

Super busy morning. Mostly because there's only ever two of us and he did two storytimes and left for a lunch so I was alone at the desk for like 3 hours.

Not. Boring.

So 9-3 there, then back to the work branch for the rest of the day. Had a lot of my list of things to do once there but got to none of them because we were swamped there too. I was there for 3 hours and got 20-something stats in 2 of them alone.

After work the boyfriend came up. We watched Splash - to see Suh get eliminated - and then Rock of Ages.


Not bad.

Catherine Zeta-Jones was my favorite.

Of course, I know, big surprise there.

Can't believe that was Tom Cruise.

It didn't seem like him at all. Maybe it was the long hair that threw me off.

Scale of Awesome rates it at about 7/10.

Now they're telling beard jokes.

Apparently they're worse than your-mama jokes.

"Your beard is so fat not even Dora can explore it."

"Your beard is so stupid it took it two hours to watch 60 minutes."

"Your beard is so dumb it sits on the TV and watches the couch."

Okay, nothing good can come of this. I'm gonna give you music and then I'm gonna crash.

Back to regular work tomorrow.

More Voice Audition Rec's.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Jess Kellner


battle of the newbies.


Sunday Morning - Josiah Hawley


love blake's hair.


Mean - Danielle Bradbery


"are you bribing her with justin bieber tickets?!"

"nashville is a state." "one of the sixty states!"


Boyfriend - Vedo


"i'm gonna go cry with her."


out!

No comments:

Post a Comment