I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"do your hips lie?" "yeah, on one side when i'm sleeping."

i'm in shock.

finished my final project before midnight.

i know, you're shocked too.

just the citations to go, huzzah!

weight off my mind.

only 4 hours to put it all together.

only.

i'm hoping i'll get to see the boyfriend tomorrow so i knew i had to get it done tonight as it's due thursday.

had a tab meeting today.

made mockup crafts for the kickoff party in may.

should be fun.

had issues making a carrot hat.

basically roll 12x18 paper into a dunce cone to put on your head and then green streamers hang out.

but it wouldn't stay as a cone while on my head so i tried to roll it just in front of me and then it came out all awkward.

the kids thought it was amusing.

plus i gave them pop today so i was double entertaining.

and that was my day in a nutshell.

oh and i cleaned when i got home, vacuumed and swept and all that.

i know, i'm boring today.

in my defence i'm totally zonked from the final assignment. sadly i have more to work on for other classes also due this week.

however, after thursday i'll be done with this class. think it's my last in person class.

everything else is online.

i think.

should check.

alright, i'm out.


Gravity - Ryan Innes


adam after one word, love it.
"oh my god they're finally together!"


These Boots Are Made For Walking - Grace Askew


bluntry.
"and you had a lot of coffee this morning!"
check out that one-handed guitar.
voice inflections remind me of Raelynn's...
"i'm very excited!"



Marry You - Jessica Childress


love her dance moves.
that's right, be jealous your teams are already full.
"whaaaat?"




No comments:

Post a Comment