I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

she can't see the way your eyes light up when you smile.

Just got home.

Drove home safely, and didn't speed.

As opposed to what Queen of the Known Universe told Wordie today.

But I only have 1 point on my license.

Which I told him.

I neglected to tell him that it took me 2 stop classes to get it down to 1 point, but whatever.

Today was good.

Work went by super fast, staff meeting in the morning up on 3rd then lot of people around but not too many people. But it kept me busy.

After work I headed out to the boyfriend's. He changed the oil in my car. Such a nice boyfriend.

Minus a whole cereal sucks campaign.

He doesn't like it.

Which makes me sad because it is in my top 3 foods.

It goes chocolate, cereal and popsicles. After that it's all tacos, pizza, burgers, etc.

But he says he's not excited by cereal, like it's boring or something.

He's missing out.

So there was that.

Got his motorcar ready for this weekend's run.

Yes, the countdown continues.

Nothing says romance quite like riding motorcars in Iowa.

You probably won't hear from me for a while on here, but I'll post pictures and updates on Facebook.

Already got people questioning my health and now sanity for this trip.

But this way they'll know I'm still in one piece.

And, you know, breathing.

So that was my day.

Tomorrow is 9-4 and then we're off.

Yes, to the races.

They are called "speeders" afterall.

I'm sure I'll learn all about them by the end of the day.

Invisible - Taylor Swift


Nearly Witches - Panic at the Disco!

i know, i know, i just posted this like 3 months ago but i love it! you will all hate it, but i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment