I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, April 8, 2013

"I'm Usher and I approve this message."

This is all I have to say about today.



Two years later.

I know it's not exciting to you, but it is exciting to me.

And that's really all I have to say about today.

Mostly because I need to do the homework that I was going to do during the day, but then of course didn't because maintenance was here, but before that I got hooked on SVU, and then after maintenance was here - well, there was some overlap - came 2 hours of work. And then after work the boyfriend was here.

So I chose him over homework.

In my defense he is leaving for a week and a half.

Plus I like him more than homework.

Which I hope all sane people would say about their boyfriends.

Or they're really in trouble.

Anyway, so yes, curtains.

Then work.

Then the boyfriend and I watched The Voice.

In fact he was the one that brought up the show in the first place, so he is not allowed to blame it on me.

Not that he would.

Well, he probably would.

But whatever, I love him and The Voice.

And my curtains.

And going in to work for only 2 hours, so it was a good day.

On to the music, because I need to work!

I don't know if he likes to watch it with me though, cause I can tell in advance which singers aren't going to be picked by their attitudes and their timing on the show.

And I can usually guess the coach, only missed one tonight and even Usher was shocked about that one.

Tiny Dancer - Caroline Glaser


nice dimples blake.


U Got It Bad - Jeff Lewis


love shakira's last second turnaround.
big surprise on the coach pick there...


Not Ready To Make Nice - Sasha Allen


"do you see that?" i see that blake.
"i'm sensitive!"
style reminds me of Amanda Brown from last season. she'll go far.


so far i'm thinking adam has the strongest team with sasha, judith hill, sarah simmons and midas whale.

blake is a close second with christian porter, holly tucker and savannah berry.

shakira has spanish-galore on her team, the strongest being monique abbadie.

and then surprisingly, even though i'm not a big fan of usher (anymore anyway) he does have a pretty good team with jess kellner, ryan innes, jeff lewis and michelle chamuel.


out!

legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment