I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

so you better get this party started.

To whoever got to my blog by searching "granola superfly" I salute you.

Is it whoever or whomever?

I know, I'm an English major but I'm too tired to function correctly.

But it's worth it cause I shockingly am done with all my skits.

I know, right?! What is wrong with this picture?

I'm like in shock. Usually I don't finish them until Thursday night at like 2AM.

Actually I usually don't START half of them until Thursday night at 2AM. All I have left to do is print them all out and I can do that tomorrow when I get there.

Sad fact, I have to use the list I created for counselors and campers to remember what to pack.

To be fair we did make it years ago, but I look it over every year. It's the little things like shower shoes that I don't wanna forget.

Still haven't started packing yet, figured skits should be the priority this year. Last year I was all stressed out and freaked they weren't gonna get done. We do have some good ones this year. Bringing back tankety-tank-tank, thinking of bringing back the original Zammerman to play the drill sergeant since he's coming back as a teen helper this year. Go here: Tankety Tank Tank

The HeeHaw verses are fantastic and I still have plenty of them to choose from next year. Just gotta remember to have them go between other skits, unlike last year when I didn't realize I'd forgotten that part until after like the 5th grade skits. Woops.

But they did them all together at the end.

Hopefully we'll have the service inside and they'll actually be able to hear them. Every year the microphones pick up the wind and the people are too far back - we're Lutherans, there is no sitting in the front row now matter where the service takes place.

Alright, this will be my last post for a while. I'm sure I'll overload you when I get back.

Food day plus some food for winning the food drive competition, so lots of food tomorrow morning. Gotta remember to grab some fruit before I leave.

Hope queen of the known universe brings her awesome dip. That stuff rocks, gonna have to buy the mix. Though that would involve cooking and that' not exactly my strongpoint. I can put peanut butter onto celery, make sandwiches and add milk to cereal, throw some fruit into the blender for a smoothie but that's about it.

Alright, officially going to crash.

Gonna be mad at myself tomorrow morning. This post will say it's 11:50, at the moment is way passed 12. Actually passed 1. But that's okay cause I'm done with my skits so it's worth it.

You have no idea how weird it is to have them all done. Usually I still have yet to pick out half of them.

I blame it on the fact that I don't have my final numbers yet, which I don't. Got a phone call today from a kid wanting to know if they could still go. Which is fine cause that grade I didn't have to tweak anything. She's in 8th and I'm making them sing HeeHaw so it doesn't matter how big the group becomes. As long as they sing and sing loud.

Alright, moving on. Square!

You can add "Marry Me" the Glee cast version to my ever-growing list of songs Carter hates.

Met up with mom so she could take him while I'm gone.

For some bizarre reason he was actually okay with this one.

might be my new jam.

well, old jam brought back from the dead.

love the video, for serious cool stuff.

Alright, I'm out.

Have a good night/morning/day/whenever you're reading this


No comments:

Post a Comment