I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, July 6, 2012

so let's get up, let's get on it, don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight

It feels like a Tuesday.

But it's Friday.

This whole holiday in the middle of the week thing totally threw me off. Like today is Friday the 6th. I kept thinking today was like the 7th. And a Tuesday.

So I should be excited cause I have the weekend off. But it just feels weird. Not that I'm complaining, I'll take it!

Camp meeting tomorrow, gonna sleep in before that. After that, depending on how long it goes, I'll probably come back and watch some Swamp People or whatever Dad has lined up for me to watch. Cause there's always a lineup of stuff that I've missed.

The swollen arm has gone down slightly. More Benadryl and some ice should make it go away completely. Better than going to the doctor. I'm not really a fan of going to the doctor. Not that I have anything against them, my sister is one, there's just something about the office that makes me nervous.

Same with dentists.

Moreso than before, just cause of the cavities thing.

On the phone with Sketch. Keep falling asleep, gotta stay awake long enough to post this and talk to her for a while, but I'm blocked and distracted so she says to write about the heat.
(! imagine this symbol upside down)Hace Calor!

So it's hot.

Crazy hot.

And it needs to go away. A little concerned about Camp J, if it's this hot now what's it gonna be in the end of July? The boyfriend says everything is starting early so maybe it will have cooled off by then. Possible winter in early October, that would bite the big one.

Was fairly successful today, found a chick her book after searching over 20 minutes.

Wow, definitely on Benadryl and glad I proofread, that's what I did, but what I ended up typing was "I helped find a dude some money". No idea where that came form.

From.

Cane from.

that's it, i'm going to ebd!

bED!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

"Brokenhearted" Karmin

her singing style reminds me of someone else's. kelly clarkson perhaps? lyrics and melody.


minus the cheerios.



out!

think this is the least amount of tags i've ever had, granted i've talked about nothing of substance. but i'm still out! more and better tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment