I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hey, Macarena.

Quote of the day:

Overheard at the library: "We've got nuts."

Yes, we do.

Got my evaluation today.

And a raise.

Apparently I have confidence.

And bring personality to the job.

Told you.

Mad skills.

Just stoked I get to keep my TAB kids and all that.

More time in the basement today looking for tools. But it didn't take long to install the other organizers once we got the mallet in play. Yay!

Cleaned out a couple of desks, can actually find things now so that's helpful.

Spent some time on third using the guillotine. They sent me back with food. I work on the wrong floor, seriously.

Made some progress on the new booklist as well.

So it was a pretty productive day.

Stoked to sleep in tomorrow morning, but in order for that to happen I need to actually sleep first.

Song of the night and I'm out:

"Take Your Mama Out" Brown Derbies


i did give your forewarning there would be more.

i especially love the random macarena. that's fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment