I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Keep the change, you filthy animal.

So, I'm burnt to the crisp.

And the question now is, do I wear jeans and be in physical pain?

or do I wear dress pants and be in mental pain?

I'm guessing it'll be the former, but you never know.

Went golfing today with Homey G-Wigger and Jim O. Had a lot fun, did decent on the first nine, but not so much on the back 9. We kind of stopped keeping track after that.

Gonna keep this short so I can post it, just in case I have that virus that's gonna shut down the internet tomorrow. Not sure if that starts at midnight or whatever.

Scary stuff, guess we'll see. Especially at work, if the lab has issues people get upset.

So yes, golfing was awesome, would have been better if I remembered my clubs, woops. Then swung by the reunion, attempted to sleep at the farm - felt sick most of the afternoon cause of the sun in the morning. Plus it's probably not wise to drink before 10AM. Even though you're golfing. Not wise.

I kept slicing to the right. Gotta fix my stance. We mostly went as a practice round before the tournament in August.

After all that stopped by the boyfriend's house. I've spent more time there lately than I spent at the farmhouse. But I'm headed there again this weekend so I'll make up the time.

We debated about what's the best Home Alone movie. He likes the first two, I like the first and third. Probably because I've watched it maybe twice.



Random but it's true.

The third is pretty good. Scarlett Johansson as a kid, but it doesn't beat the first.

The fourth is crap and I heard they're making it a fifth, ahh!


Songs of the Night:

"She is Beautiful" Andrew WK

love the slide at 2:49


"Gonna Get Over You" Sara Bareilles

i don't listen to the radio so i don't know if any of these play. this one should. dance move at 2:02 reminds me of grease. no idea why. makes you want to dance down the aisles at the grocery store.

Watched The Closer when I was trying to sleep, "The Johnson Rule" But I still don't know who the leak is, haven't gotten that far.

Gonna crash, long day tomorrow but going out with the family after, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment