I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?

Aw anonymous people, they make my day.

Thanks for the comment, I do my best.

Though this is mostly crap, but it's fun crap so that's okay.

So I'm breaking my early to bed streak.

But that's only because I don't have to go in to work tomorrow until 4PM.

Though I'm gonna have to wake up earlier cause I gotta finish the paperwork I keep putting off. Mom is coming to help, cause I'm hopeless with tax stuff. I printed off all the stuff and was like AHHHH!! then called her.

I gotta get a notary to sign stuff. Which is why I keep putting it off cause I work. And when I'm not at work the banks are closed.

So tomorrow since I have the morning off I'm forcing myself to get this over and done with. Then I won't have to deal with it anymore.

One of the many panic calls I've made this week, but the others are mostly camp-related.

Yes, I'm totally ready for camp.

HA!

Right.

Still gotta write all the skits, as the ones I have a pure crap.

And gotta get the lyrics from dad so I can make my 7th and 8th graders sing.

They hate me but their parents love me.

And I gotta make sure all the t-shirts come in and everyone sends in the right forms, and if they don't make sure they bring them to camp.

And I'm still getting applications which means gotta make sure there's room and if there's not we gotta switch stuff, stuff haven't come up with a new schedule or cleaned out the trailer.

I'm hoping all the t-shirts come in this week, otherwise we're screwed, but I'm going out this weekend in hopes of them being there.

So that's my daily camp update.

What did I do today other than freak about camp?

Oh right, went to work for six hours. Well, technically it was 6 and a half, but I got a half hour lunch. During which I got a sandwich from Jimmy Johns.

They still know my order.

I'm a creature of habit and when I first started working there I went to Jimmy Johns every day and got the same thing every day.

Then I started going to the place right across the street for sandwiches and all that, but they're closed on the weekends so I hit up Jimmy Johns if I work on Saturday or Sunday.

Anyway, I walk in and they start making my order without me saying anything.

And they know my name.

Still, even though I haven't been there during the week in like a year they still know me.

Where was I?

Oh right, so yes, work was estrogen-filled with some of my favorites so we had fun.

Made some plans to jam out with an old high school friend. We're going to hit up Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter tomorrow night.

Currently I'm watching some Home Run Derby. Prince Fielder is rockin' it, for serious. Love the fountains.

"That one was almost to Omaha!" "Wrong direction."

Alright, so I should probably go to bed at a semi-decent hour since Mom is coming tomorrow.

She'll be proud that I have actual food in my fridge and my apartment is semi-clean.

Rock on man.

Song of the night:

"Toxic" Brown Derbies

to be fair i did warn you there would be more of them.


Made some changes to the blog layout, if you haven't noticed already. A previous post brought up a Charlie's Angels debate so vote for your favorite and we'll see who the most awesome angel is.


No comments:

Post a Comment