I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Glory days, Glory days...

Okay, I don't normally suck at posting every day.

Been a bit overwhelmed lately but everything is perfect now.

Today was pretty good, aside from the fact that I was completely flustered after showing up at the wrong branch. Woops. But fixed that, worked on some Food Drive stuff, planned out some more TAB stuff, you know, the usual.

Got a new nickname at work today from Info-man. Apparently as I am now the supply sergeant at the work branch I qualify as "Klinger" the supply man on MASH.

I love it.

Scale of Awesome time:

Watched "Safe House" tonight with the boyfriend.




Not bad, give it about a 6/10. Kept me intrigued throughout and there were a lot of surprises so I kind of guessed the ending but not the whole thing.I like Denzel and Ryan, but it's not a movie I'll watch over and over like RED.

Did you hear about the New Mexico lady who got arrested for overdue items? Go here: I guess they sent her a summons but she never got it then they arrested her all because of the Twilight series.

Figures.

Alright, music rec and I'm out. Exhausted and checked my schedule so I know which branch to show up at tomorrow.

Got to jam with my carpool buddy today. About time since she's in the basement now.

Says I must have older siblings cause of my music preference.

I'm just cultured.

But yes I do have older siblings.

"Glory Days" Bruce Springsteen




alright, and she's out!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your promotion, "Klinger". I was thinking of the character in the later seasons after he's given up on his attempts to get a Section 8 discharge by wearing women's clothing and has become an expert at scrounging to come up with supplies and equipment for the otherwise-poorly equipped 4077th M*A*S*H unit. However, he was also a very funny comedic schtick in the early seasons for the many colorful outfits he wore to try to get out of the Army. Here's a tribute to his many "looks": http://youtu.be/WJdQkMIYL1Y

    ReplyDelete