I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Well, the party never stops on Selina Kyle's answering machine.

Saw the Dark Knight Rises tonight.



Was pretty good.

A little long, but pretty good.

Scale of Awesome says about a 8.5/10.

The boyfriend predicted the ending, of course. He does that a lot cause he's smart like that.

But I liked it.

Spoiler alert so if you don't want them then don't read them.

Brought a lot of past characters into this one so that was amusing. Though their choice of villain was a little random. I was expecting him to be scarier, his voice threw me off. I thought it would be deeper and more threatening.

But then again Christian Bale's voice is supposed to be all deep and threatening so maybe they decided to go a different way.

Interesting twist that Catwoman was actually not such a bad chick in this one.

And Anne Hathaway pulled the role off, despite her earlier rejection of the character.

She thought that Michelle Pfeiffer was the ultimate Catwoman, and initially thought she would play someone else.

But she did alright. The thought of her and Steve Carell as action stars made me laugh in Get Smart, but actually she can be pretty badass. Even as Agent 99.

Christian Bale was great as always. I like this interpretation of the Batman series, though I wish there would be more. Especially with the way they ended it.

Glad they brought back the whole cast in this one, unlike the Katie Holmes vs. Maggie Gyllenhaal with the other two.

Anyway, I'd see it again before it leaves the theater.

I'm a big fan of Joseph Gordon Levitt so it was cool to see him in this one.

Apparently it was like an Inception reunion, which of course I haven't seen. Me being the only person on the planet, I know, it's on my list.

It did amuse me greatly that Will Lamontagne was Bane's right hand man.

Alright, had a big day. Went around to take pictures of all the sculptures. One judge has already placed their vote, just waiting on the second and then the Library Director's if it's a tie.

All I have left for that is to pick everything up on Monday, send in the stuff and I'm done!

After that it was camp central but we got a lot done and now all I have to do is write skits.

And fast as I leave like Thursday.

Only like 6 to write, I can do that. I'll come up with something.

Church tomorrow and a reunion so I should crash.

Every time I come home there seems to be something going on.

Geez man, Grand Central Station.

"Bad Case of Loving You" Robert Palmer




OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment