I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

You should've apologized to my horse.

So I watched The Three Musketeers on DVD today as it came out Tuesday. "was it 40 or 400?" "just the 40. it was an off day."

Awesome special features with extended scenes and interviews on set with the actors and crew.

The awesomeness demands a sequel - especially since Orlando is headed to France to start a war - and he travels by ship but no pirates in sight.

But it's one of those movies that needs a sequel because of the ending or lack there of. But then I'm not sure of its ratings or viewer numbers which would answer the question of would there be any interest in a sequel if it were made in the first place? But this one needs it! You know? Just like I Am Number Four.

Major cliffhanger.

Sequel in the works? No idea. Though the novel is offically published. And I own it. Sitting on the shelves in front of me.

Now I just need the motivation to read it.

And about 20 others sitting right next to it.

I'll stick to the editing in the meantime. Made a lot of progress tonight was proud. I find it relaxing, but then again I'm a nerd. But it gives me a chance to use my English major skills.

Cause you know knowing things about classical literature quirks, rhyming structures, grammatical trends, or being able to name the author or title doesn't help me at all at my day job.

A Library Service Associate who knows things about literature? What is the world coming to?

Sequels, that's where I was going.

Know what does have a sequel? and a third installment this upcoming summer? Men In Black. "This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-shit-o-meter." Apparently I'm way behind cause I had no idea they were bringing it back. Wasn't the second one a disaster? I mean I love Rosario Dawson but she's the only thing I remember from the entire movie. And I don't even remember how she was involved in the plot it's been so long. She was probably the killer monster or something.

There are a lot of good movies coming out this summer aside from that you've got The Avengers. The Dark Knight Rises. The new GI Joe. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Bourne Legacy. That should be especially good as it ended the way it ended.

But enough about all that. I was actually productive today. Well semi-productive. The majority of my work I can't do until Monday.

Today was good though. Flew by pretty quickly, though I was expecting a weirder day aside from being the "in charge but not actually in charge" person cause I had worked there the longest out of the employees that weren't at lunch during that hour. Which never happens ever cause I still consider myself a new employee even though I've been there almost 2 years. Though I still am pretty much the youngest of the bunch.

Of course that's when all the killer reference questions came in. But no, I was waiting for bizarre crazy stuff cause this morning I made every single light. And that never happens. So something was off.

Falling asleep as I write. I've been staring at this screen for too long, even my cat thinks I'm overduing it. He's konked out next to me about an hour ago. How do you spell overduing? or is it overdueing? or is it even a word at all? Like I said, sleep is near. And nearer. and nearer. and nearer. I don't think nearer's a word either.

You know what's a weird word? Fork. Sorry Drew reference there. That would've been a good one on nitrous. But I probably would have laughed and then he would have sliced my tongue off.

yes i realize this post went absolutely nowhere.

nearer and nearer. Okay, I'm out of here. Have a good one!

"Americano" Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment