I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Would you think I was pushy if I asked why you were shooting at me?"

Pretty coherent for someone running on only three hours of sleep.

Made a lot of progress on the booklist and summer reading stuff during the day. Plus I finished one of those repurposing crafts for the TAB kids as an example and I'm not crafty at all so that was interesting.

Though I did make myself sick twice tonight cause I'm freaking out, which means I should probably go to bed immediately.

You know when you feel something so strongly that it actually makes you want to fight for it? And the thought of it not working literally makes you sick?

That's where I'm at right now.

So, as a way of distraction I fell back to my usual as of late, Charlie's Angels. On the last disc of season one and I'm excited cause it has one of my favorite episodes, aka "Angels at Sea".

Though I like it primarily because it has some of my favorite quotes,
Sabrina: "I love you, I'll prove it, You won't like it, I don't care."

Yes some of my favorites, meaning there are more than one, meaning I probably do watch it too often.

Jill: "My guess is he's the murderer. How else would he know that Charlie called us 'Angels'?"
Sabrina: "Well it just could have been a coincidence. He was trying to come on to all three of us and needed a collective noun. Or is 'Angels' a pronoun?"
Kelly: "Any time I'm stuck I call everything an adverbial phrase. Yep it's an adverbial phrase."
Bosley: "Look first, 'Angels' is a noun, and second..."


But it's classic!

Kelly: "You move it Turkey, we were here first!" Apparently she was the jive-talking angel. But that's season two. The circus episode. Like the fourth one into the season but the first one filmed. You can tell by the tension between the actors, it was Cheryl Ladd's first episode filmed to replace Farrah Fawcett. For some reason they filmed that and then the second season premiere episode.

Okay. I'm crazy. And I need to go to bed.

Falling back on another comfort classic.

She & Him, let's go for some remakes.

"Dream a Little Dream of Me"


"I Put a Spell on You"

No comments:

Post a Comment