I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Why don't you fly down to the maternity ward and scare some children?!"

To Dodge and back twice in two days.

Not my favorite place, but I'll bear with it for my family.

Though yesterday's was mostly by mistake, long story.

Today was interesting.

Squirt is an accomplished volleyball player and today her team won the championship.

Though it wasn't her regular team, it was like a combination of the best players from random teams put together to dominate and they succeeded.

And keep in mind, she's 14 and was asked to play in a 17-year-old tournament.

Just saying.

I'm proud.

After that we hit up Dragon Palace for some Chinese buffet and "suspicious" egg-drop soup that they said was more like pudding. That's what made it suspicious.

And now I'm home, exhausted and lying on the couch.

I'm starting to agree with Girlscout's theory of mono instead of strep.

Which is crap cause I've already had it once.

Shouldn't I be immune to it by now?

Will have to talk to the Second Sister about that as she's the doctor in the family.

All I know is I'm still exhausted, and I shouldn't still be exhausted cause it's been like weeks.

At work I can fake being fine, but here I just crash.

So, I'm going to bed.

Yes, I'm aware it's like 8:30.

And that makes me completely lame, but I can't miss anymore work. I have a lot of stuff to do this week. Mostly Summer Reading-related, plus Mentor comes back this week and I have a lot of dumb questions that she'll have the smart answers to.

You know, actually, Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Ladd look/act semi-similar. I could see them as sisters. So the show is semi-believable. Right?

I mean, aside from the fact that it's not whatsoever.

I lost count on the exploding cars tally, there are too many of them to keep track of.

Though the random banter and fake stunts is still highly entertaining.

Especially in this episode, Bosley is in the hospital with a roommate who might be the criminal they're after and their nurse is kind of a take-no-prisoners kind of lady.

Bosley: "Are you suggesting that I expose my posterior to a total stranger?"
Nurse: "Well, once you've done it we won't be total strangers, will we?"
Bosley: "Madam, you are a sadist."


One of the best shows in history, you can hate it but its legacy lives on!

Off to bed for me.

Here's some music for you.

"Who Are You?" The Who

oh my god, i love this video. super retro, and keith dancing whilest playing drums makes me laugh. i enjoy his monogrammed shirt and the tape on his headphones.

Nurse: "You know if I was around you much more I would give you poison."
Bosley: "If you were around oftener HE'D TAKE IT!"

1 comment:

  1. I think you may just have strep hangover but if the tiredness persists, then get thee to a doctor!

    ReplyDelete