I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And the whole town said the boy should've used red..

Listening to more of my audio book, now on disc #10 out of 14. Making progress. Love that they stop on their quest in Omaha. Awesomeness.
Work today was a bit frantic. It was the first day of summer reading so there were kids everywhere! Hopefully by tomorrow things will have slowed down a bit so I can get everything shelved. I have the afternoon off so I'll finish this book and get at least halfway thru book #8. Maybe I'll finish that one as well then I'll have all Friday night to finish the homework that goes along with reading them.

Anyway, 9-6 today then went shopping - And I actually remembered to get all of those things on my shopping list, woohoo!

Songs for the night:

"Jolene" by Dolly Parton

love it. also love Me First's version of it, and Reba's.

"John Deere Green" Joe Diffie

just for you Sketch. now don't hurt me.


Tomorrow is halfday so hopefully more progress will be made on homework stuff. As much as I love the class I still miss sleep. This weekend should be fun. Saturday night we're going to see friend's band play again then Sunday might go see Pirates, depending on how tired I am after Saturday...

Out for now. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment