I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You say that I've changed, well maybe I did. But even if I changed, what's wrong with it?

Third Eye Blind is wicked sweet. Scroll down for a super cool video.

So, I'm watching the Closer cause the game was totally depressing. I was hoping that Cal could pull it off and de-throne Virginia but nope. Now they're going home. Sad day. Oh well, Vanderbilt's still in it. Still wearing my kick-butt bracelet. They're gonna pull it off. Tomorrow afternoon is the big game against Florida - and I'll actually be around to watch it, huzzah! then Tomorrow night it's Virginia vs South Carolina. And I guess I should go for South Carolina since I kind of went for them last year. Until I picked UCLA. and then they beat UCLA. Whatever, go Vandy! I'm all about the "Black! Gold!"

Early morning today. Went to a Food Bank breakfast kickoff thing, as I'm co-chair for that this year. Duuude, I was not expecting there to be that many people there. This thing is like huge. And nerve-wracking. I'm just glad I got Fearless Leader on my side. She's got a plan. I just drive the truck. Which was like huge - thanks to the kickbutt bro-in-law OH! and I was totally up before my sister. Which never happens. So I gotta put that in here cause it won't happen again. Anyway, driving this big truck and then when I get back in my car I was like I felt like...you know when you switch cars and everything just feels different? Like you have to press the breaks harder on the truck than you do in my car. Which I didn't realize until I was back in my car, then I felt like I was slamming on the breaks even when I just tapped them. But I'm good now. Life is back to normal. Or as normal as my life has been as of late.
Where was I going with all this? Oh right, so we hit up the breakfast, got our posters and barrels, delivered them all - forgetting that the libraries don't open until 10 so we hung around outside one of the branches for a while, haha.
Now we're working on marketing stuff aka where to put barrels, how to advertise for them (posters, maybe a promo on the website) and then putting together a competition between staff at the branches. I'll keep you posted as progress happens on that one. Should be interesting.

Songs tonight:

"Never Let You Go" Third Eye Blind

love the live version - one of their kids is playing with them, too cute.



"Sixteen Military Wives" The Decemberists

funny video.


Tomorrow's halfday, huzzah! Thinking of writing a little more then crashing.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment