I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hangin' Out.....Down the street.....The same old thing....We did last week....

TV show review: Happily Divorced - It's like the Nanny! If Mr. Sheffield decided he was gay 18 years into marriage and suddenly all their children just didn't exist. Then he decided to give his wife advice about dating other men.
"What am I trying to say on a first date?"
"That you want a second!"
Okay so it's really nothing like the Nanny other than the fact that it's written by and stars Fran Drescher. But it's actually pretty funny, I'd give it a 8/10 on the Scale of Awesome.


So, the weekend is officially over and I'm back at work for the week. I got to sleep in this morning, only at one branch in the afternoon then attempted to watch Vandy vs. Florida until I lost signal...then when it came back there was a weather delay. After that I just turned on CSI. Seasons 1 and 2 from Target for $12. Awesomeness. Now I'm watching That 70's Show on nick@nite. I really need to get thru the dvd's I have checked out but for some reason I have no motivation. Think I'm going to just turn them all in tomorrow and start off with something else.

It's just so weird having all this free time again. I don't have to run home just to read and post stuff. Huzzah! It's that bizarre no homework yet really no camp work since I can't really do anything until I get more application forms. That won't last. I give it a week. The deadline for the forms is July 1st. Even though we get them way after that.

Tomorrow's split shift. Gotta run errands between so I'm off to bed.

Duuude, That 70's Marathon! 10/10 on the Scale of Awesome. "Niiice burn!" Donna was pretty much my idol. Plus Laura Prepon as Nikki Heat - pure genius.

Fernando



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment