I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Return of the Writer-Monkey

Castle-ism... It was either that or "Frog and Toad are Friends". yeah, no reason behind that one other than I saw it on the shelf today. At least this title is relevant.
Writer monkey has returned with a vengeance. New ideas for old stories and I'm breakin' 'em out. I guess that's what happens when I'm shelving and get ideas...now that I have free time! Or I do for the rest of the week. Monday is camp central and after that all my free time will be gone. So, I'm enjoying it while it's here. Watching CSI and the CWS - picked up The Closer season six from Target as it came out today. Lovin' life. It's awesome. Next week that may change.

For some weird reason getting inspired to write apparently doesn't tranfer to here. Cause I have no idea what to write about tonight. Split shift - between I got my license updated, yay dmv?, hit up target for groceries, laid around with my big fat cat, then went back to work. And my phone is all wonky. Those are my highlights.

Gonna write/watch CWS 'til I konk out. Totally sad Vandy lost this morning. But both Texas teams are headed home. When we were leaving it seemed to be drunken Texas fan central. And though some of my best ex's are actually from Texas I still will never root for them. Texas that is. A&M is okay on occasion. Except when they're beating us even though we should have smoked them. Guess we don't have to worry about that so much anymore with the change in conference. Go Huskers!


One for tonight:

"Killing Me Softly" the Fugees

definitely in my top 10 favorite songs of all time.


And because I find these amusing:

No comments:

Post a Comment