I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

well they said she died easy of a broken heart disease as i listen through the cemetary trees...

OMG patrons. This weekend was just weird. Which strangely is actually becoming quite normal.

One of the regulars went off on me about stuff and because I love my job, I just sat there and took it. I had to walk it off later but I sat there and didn't say anything. I actually had a whole reply in my head about libraries being there for people to better themselves. We're here for entertainment, we're here for research and we're also here for when you can't afford anything else. Which is true for a lot of people in that neighborhood. But, since I love my job, I smiled and walked it off.
Whatever, day's done. I'm passed it.

Now I'm watching Swamp People with Dad. Think I'm hooked. "Shoot him Lizbett!" Maybe I'll get Dad a Swamp People shirt for his birthday. I'm sure Mom would love that. Or maybe a coffee mug. He'd use that. Before this was Ice Road Truckers. Or IRT. Does it seriously need an acronym? Really? The chick trucker was pretty cool. But I still can't even think about the show without hearing Victoria's voice in my head.
go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-mYkJIcn8c

Me: "Who has that many spice bottles?"
Dad: "Mom."
Swivel Store Organizer is only 19.99. Huzzah!

Alright, commercial break is over. Joe's mad cause his stepson Tommy slept in yesterday and they're playing catchup. Troy is letting Liz (he calls her Lizbett when he's yelling at her to shoot a gator) call the shots on where they go this time. Junior and Willy are stuck in a bunch of weeds since the water level went way down. That's basically the highlights so far. and OMG! Swamp People has a blog. gotta post it. That's fantastic. http://swamp-people.blogspot.com/


"He Wasn't There" Lily Allen

one of my favorite singers and I like the album version of this song but I love this live one! fantastic. seriously. the guitar and piano are awesome.
"and everyone said you have to give him some time...and i'm glad that i gave it to him cause now everything's fine..."

"One Headlight" The Wallflowers

wrote a story based on this song but never finished. maybe i'll post that later as well. actually i think i've already posted a portion of it earlier. maybe during favorites week. i'll find it. My Life in Closed Captions: This is a week of my favorite things Day Five: Hob... there.


tomorrow is all camp all the time. so much for a day off. i'll keep you posted.

ps- yes i know i was supposed to finish the rest of the reviews on those books 9-12tonight but i dont have them with me here. will do it tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment