I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Buy the Boy a Blender.

keeping this short as cool aunt will be here in 8 hours and I should sleep. she promises coffee, huzzah!


Quotes of the day:

Wordsmith: When do I get a blender?
W's Mom: When you get married.
Wordsmith: How do you expect me to get a woman if I can't blend a margarita?

best line ever. and so true.

Me: There's nothing subtle about a horse.
cause really there isn't.


Today:
Spent over an hour packing up 16 boxes worth of donations. I was totally exhausted all day. Because that was just the morning. After work was baseball, Saltdogs game with Wordsmith = awesome. totally fun, had my margarita and my funnel cake. excellent.
Currently watching I Am Number Four as I crash but I turned on the for hearing impaired thing and it's this dude narrating everything that's happening. totally awesome. "Now, at the farmhouse..." awesome.


Songs of the night: Theme: RAIN! weather as of late. it's lightning even now. it better quick this tomorrow. at least from 9-5. it can rain after that.

"Rain" The Wreckers

if you were to ask me who my favorite band is i would probably answer The Wreckers. Michelle Branch teamed up with Jessica Harp is just plain awesome.

"Umbrella/Singin' in the Rain" Glee Cast

love their mashups. and i was totally not a fan of this song originally, umbrella i mean. but they make it bearable. plus hearing all about the behind-the-scenes stuff about dancing with those umbrellas, that would be madness.

Tomorrow means College World Series and I'm totally stoked. We're leaving super early because we're all about the experience, walking around and seeing all the booths and stuff. Buying souvenirs. Plus we can find parking.


out!

No comments:

Post a Comment